Welcome to the new and improved home of the Twin Cities Bass Club of Niceville/Valparaiso, Florida. Within this website you will find information about our club and members as well as information on upcoming tournaments we will be participating in. Interested in learning more about our club? Then visit the "Join Us" page and leave your information or email us at
1. The 2 Sept 2020 meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. It will be at AMVET Post 78 located next to the Coke plant in Valparaiso off Valparaiso Blvd; if AMVETs it open. If it's not open we'll meet at Mike's house.
2. Apalachacola River Results:
1st: Jeff Knight 8.86 lbs
2nd: Fredy Page 8.06 lbs
Big Fish: Jeff Knight 2.46 lbs
3. The 12 September tournament will be at at Lake Seminole, launching out of Seminole Landing.
4. October we will be fishing on Lake Jordan, Alabama on 10-11 October. Each day will be an individual tournament to make up for the April tournament that was cancelled.
5. We will be voting for a 2-day tournament to take place in November. This vote will be at the September meeting.
Apologies for not getting a picture of the End-of-the-road winners. Trying to get out before the weather hit (that's my excuse).